Episode 118: Grading & Assessment with David Frangiosa – The BeerEDU Podcast
The BeerEDU Podcast Episode 118: Grading & Assessment with David Frangiosa. Kyle & Ben chat with David Frangiosa (@DavidFrangiosa) about shifting from current models of assessment and grading to a gradeless approach, the impact on student engagement and learning, and how to shift your classroom to a gradeless model. Check out the shownotes for this episode at www.beeredupodcast.com. Have any feedback or suggestions for Kyle and Ben? Want them to talk about a topic that interests you or want to learn something about beer? Send them an email at email@example.com, tweet them @BeerEDUPod and use #BeerEDUPod, hit up Beeredupodcast on Facebook, follow on Instagram @beeredupod, check out the YouTube channel at bit.ly/beereduyoutube or drop a voicemail using the Anchor app. And please consider leaving a review on your favorite podcasting app to help others find the podcast! Visit www.beeredupodcast.com for more information on Kyle & Ben, episodes, etc. If you would like to be a guest on the podcast, click on the Contact and Subscription Info link of the website and fill out our guest form! The BeerEDU Podcast is partnered with School Rubric to bring you great content from educators around the world! Learn more by visiting www.schoolrubric.com. The BeerEDU Podcast is part of the Codebreaker Podcast Network! Find and listen to other great educational podcasts like The Staff Room Podcast, STEM Everyday, Teachers on Fire, My Edtech Life!, and more at www.codebreakeredu.com! — Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/the-beeredu-podcast/support
- Episode 118: Grading & Assessment with David Frangiosa
- Episode 117: Goodbye 2021, Hello 2022!
- Episode 116: Great Teaching by Design with Vince Bustamante
- Episode 115: Distance by Choice with Ryan Tibbens
- Episode 114: Nevada Day & Halloween with Ben & Kyle
- Episode 113: Building Confidence with Kevin Leichtman
- Episode 112: Educational Therapy with Marisa Thompson Part II
- Episode 111: Educational Therapy with Marisa Thompson Part I
- Episode 110: Welcome to the Pandemic Sh**show!
- Episode 109: Digital Citizenship & Media Literacy with Lucy Aguilar-Kirchhoff
Good teaching is 1/4 preparation and 3/4 theatre.Gail Godwin