EP82: How do we effectively teach Financial Literacy? – The Staffroom Podcast with Chey & Pav
In Episode 82 of The Staffroom Podcast, Chey and Pav talk about Financial Literacy. It is a topic that has been newly added to the Math Curriculum in Ontario, and many teachers have scrambled on how to teach it, even though many agree that it should be included in the curriculum. What kinds of supports do we need to effectively help students with this topic? How should teachers even go about teaching it when they haven't received any professional development on this topic? Chey and Pav cover a lot of ground with this one! A rich discussion with several a-ha! moments throughout! Tune into this great chat, and always be a part of it by tagging @StaffPodcast #TheStaffroomPodcast on Twitter! Tell us what you think, interact, and give us your feedback and reflections. Check out podcast episodes, Chey & Pav's LIVE radio show: The Drive on VoicEd Radio, blog and all the other amazing things they are up to at CheyandPav.com!
- EP82: How do we effectively teach Financial Literacy?
- BONUS: Amplify & Inspire with Pamala Agawa
- EP81: How are we Bringing Reciprocity to our Classrooms?
- EP80: Are Teachers Burned Out?
- BONUS: Amplify & Inspire with Sunil Singh
- EP79: Learning Skills – Creating Competence? Or Colonial Compliance?
- BONUS: Amplify & Inspire with Holly Stuart
- EP78: Covid-19: One Year Later…
- EP77: What Can We Learn From Imposter Syndrome?
- BONUS: Amplify & Inspire with Debbie Donsky
Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood.Marie Curie