The Summer Series with Andrea Samadi – The Staffroom Podcast with Chey & Pav
In the fifth episode of The Staffroom Podcast Summer Series, Chey and Pav talk to Andrea Samadi, Educator, Author and Host of the Neuroscience Meets Social and Emotional Learning Podcast in Chandler, Arizona, but originally from Toronto, Ontario, Canada! The Dynamic Duo talks to Andrea about the links between Neuroscience and SEL, and all the great learning she has done in this area through her podcast and personalized learning journey as it pertains to education and even sports! A phenomenal conversation to get us thinking more about Social and Emotional Learning from a more scientific and research-based lens. Here's how you can get in touch with Andrea: Twitter: @AndreaSamadi Website: https://www.achieveit360.com/episodes/ Stay connected with Chey and Pav! Tell us about your reflections from this episode – reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @StaffPodcast! We'd love to hear from you.
- The Summer Series with Andrea Samadi
- The Summer Series with Ardo Omer
- The Summer Series with Kevin Leichtman
- The Summer Series with Tim Stephenson
- EP93: School's Out! A Year In Review
- EP92: Have we Bridged the Equity Gap During the Pandemic?
- The Summer Series with Jason To
- EP91: How Are We using Spreadsheets in the Classroom?
- EP90: How Do We Talk About Racism and Oppression with Students?
- EP89: How are YOU Using Scavenger Hunts?
Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood.Marie Curie