Episode 34: A Conversation with Lisa Blank about "Stop Using the Same Lesson Plans Each Year" – Coaching You Through All Things Education
Have you started lesson planning for the fall already? Before you continue, join Lisa Blank and me for a conversation about the benefits of adapting your lesson plans, connection before content, and so much more! #100 STOPSeries #lessonplanning # lessonplans #buildingrelationships #stemeducation #podcastinterview #coachingyouthroughallthingseducationpodcast Read 100 No-Nonsense Things that ALL TEACHERS should STOP Doing https://amzn.to/2UKqX17 Contact information for Lisa Blank: LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ljblank/ Contact information for Host: Email: email@example.com Website: https://www.acunlimited.org/ LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/annhlabanganaclay/ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AandCUnlimited4You Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/annolivia.life.work.balance/ Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/AnnHC_Champ4All — This episode is sponsored by · Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app — Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/coachingallthingsedu/message Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/coachingallthingsedu/support
- Episode 34: A Conversation with Lisa Blank about "Stop Using the Same Lesson Plans Each Year"
- Episode 33: A Conversation with Joshua Stamper about "Stop Suspending Students for Minor Infractions"
- Episode 32: A Conversation with Jesse Lubinsky about "Feeling Stupid When You Don't Know Something"
- Episode 31: A Conversation with Delaware Black Student Coalition About Advocacy and Addressing the Opportunity Gaps
- Episode 30: A Conversation with Dr. Dana Goodier about the Future of Education and the Part We Play
- Episode 29: A Conversation with Jerald L. Hoover about Building Resilience Through the Written Word
- Episode 28: A Conversation with Antoinette Blake about Social Media Safety and Podcasting in Our Schools
- Episode 27: A Conversation with Dr. Brad Johnson about Empowering our Teachers and Administrators
- Episode 26: Ask Me Anything Mailbag
- Special Story Time: The Reading of Mufaro's Beautiful Daughters: An African Tale
Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood.Marie Curie