Bonus Episode 47: Summer Tip for Educators – Coaching You Through All Things Education
Don't let summer pass you by! Please don't misunderstand. Still take your vacay, or your pool day or your road trip, but don't let those fleeting creative ideas slip away without using this simple summer tip. You never know if it could be the next big thing in 2022-2023 for your school or district! Take a few minutes to listen in! #SummerBrainBreak #Journaling #summerbrain #CreativeJuices #TeachersTips #Leadership #podcastandchill #podcastinterview #podcastrecommendation #bookrecommendation #CoachingYouThroughAllThingsEducationPodcast Contact information for Host: Email: email@example.com Website: https://www.acunlimited.org/ LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/annhlabanganaclay/ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AandCUnlimited4You Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/annolivia.life.work.balance/ Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/AnnHC_Champ4All — This episode is sponsored by · Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app — Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/coachingallthingsedu/message Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/coachingallthingsedu/support
- Bonus Episode 47: Summer Tip for Educators
- Episode 46: A Conversation with Carrie LaBarge about "Stop Escalating Student Misbehavior"
- Episode 45: A Conversation with Terence Tong about "Stop Dressing Unprofessionally or Distastefully"!
- Episode 44: A Conversation with Eric Francis about "Stop Teaching if You Don’t Love the Profession Any Longer”!
- Episode 43: A Conversation with Dr. Stephen Jones about Steps to Achieving Academic and Career Excellence in High School & Beyond
- Episode 42: A Conversation with Matthew J. Bowerman about Being a Heart Leader
- Episode 41: A Conversation with Dr. Amy MacCrindle about "Stop Making Promises That You Can’t Keep"
- Episode 40: A Conversation with Kathleen McClaskey about "Stop Judging Students"
- Episode 39: A Conversation with Laura Steinbrink about "Stop Telling Students Your Own Problems"
- Bonus Episode: A Conversation with Todd Brown about "Stop Thinking You Are a Rockstar"
Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood.Marie Curie