Ep. 52 Educator Excellence, Equity, Recruitment & Retention Series: Katie Kremer – Coaching You Through All Things Education
In Season 4 Episode 52, Katie Kremer and I discuss what equity looks like using recruitment and retention strategies through teacher leadership at the district level. You don't want to miss this impactful episode! This episode is for all audiences, whether you're an aspiring teacher, a teacher, a teacher leader, an aspiring leader, new to leadership, or a seasoned leader. We're all at different levels of navigating the world of education. #TeacherLeadership #Equity #AffinitySpaces #EquitableAccess #RecruitingDifferently #EducationalEquity #EducatorEquity #Recruiters #EducationEmployers #Recruiting #SmallStateBigImpact #leadership #leadershipdevelopment #podcastandchill #podcastinterview #podcastrecommendation #CoachingYouThroughAllThingsEducationPodcast Contact information for Katie Kremer: LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/katie-strouss-2b3066139/ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/teachcsd/ Contact information for the Host: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: https://www.acunlimited.org/ LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/annhlabanganaclay/ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AandCUnlimited4You Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/annolivia.life.work.balance/ Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/AnnHC_Champ4All — Send in a voice message: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/coachingallthingsedu/message Support this podcast: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/coachingallthingsedu/support
- Ep. 52 Educator Excellence, Equity, Recruitment & Retention Series: Katie Kremer
- Ep. 51 Educator Excellence, Equity, Recruitment & Retention Series: Dr. Jerod Phillips
- Episode 50: A Conversation with Andrea Bitner about Equity for English Language Learners and Her Book "Take Me Home"
- Episode 49: A Conversation with Dr. Frederick D. White about The Labyrinth of Leadership
- Bonus Episode 48: Overcoming Challenges as a Leader
- Bonus Episode 47: Summer Tip for Educators
- Episode 46: A Conversation with Carrie LaBarge about "Stop Escalating Student Misbehavior"
- Episode 45: A Conversation with Terence Tong about "Stop Dressing Unprofessionally or Distastefully"!
- Episode 44: A Conversation with Eric Francis about "Stop Teaching if You Don’t Love the Profession Any Longer”!
- Episode 43: A Conversation with Dr. Stephen Jones about Steps to Achieving Academic and Career Excellence in High School & Beyond
Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood.Marie Curie