EP7 – Dr. Christopher Jones – Supporting, Engaging and empowering teachers – This Is Leadership
In this episode, I connect with award-winning principal and author Dr. Christopher Jones. Chris talks to us about his book SEEing to Lead, and how administrators can help support, engage and empower teachers.
- EP7 – Dr. Christopher Jones – Supporting, Engaging and empowering teachers
- EP6 – George Couros – Reacting to a few well-chosen quotes, getting up from failure, descipline = motivation
- EP5 – Peter DeWitt – Collective Leader Efficacy
- EP4 – Gilles Séguin – Transforming people, looking for opportunities, and living in the moment
- EP3 – Robert Breyer – Leadership development, providing opportunities to grow, and Taking the Leap
- EP2 – Eric Sheninger – Impactful Communication and Disruptive Thinking
- EP1 – Daniel Bauer – Leveling Up Your Leadership
- EP0 – Introducing the podcast "This Is Leadership"
Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood.