EP20 – Jonathan Nalder – STEM Punks, Chatbots & Design Thinking 5.0 – This Is Leadership
In this episode, I connect with Jonathan Nalder – educator, storyteller, and Edunaut in Brisbane, Queensland Australia. Jonathan talks to us about STEM Punks and the work that he is doing in schools around cross-curriculum planning and learning. We talk about the impact of chatbots and how they can be used to leverage powerful learning. Jonathan provides us with a preview of his upcoming book entitled Design Thinking 5.0.
- EP20 – Jonathan Nalder – STEM Punks, Chatbots & Design Thinking 5.0
- EP19 – Mary Howard – Leveraging ChatGPT, elevating and adapting our pedagogy, and supporting your own independent thoughts
- EP18 – Jed Stefanowicz – Coaching, creating memorable and meaningful moments
- EP17 – Sandra Donahue – Relationships, coaching and being the spark for others
- EP16 – Lisa Lamoureux-Collins – Mentorship, evolving role of the principalship, and continuous growth
- EP15 – Daniel Bauer – Building Leadership Momentum
- EP14 – Dr. Ryan Jackson – The Underdog's Advocate, #FitLeaders and the benefits of taking control of your thinking
- EP13 – T.J. Hoogsteen – Collective teacher and leader efficacy, leadership framework for rural schools, and the importance of a support system
- EP12 – Part 5 of 5 with the authors of the book Disrupt The Status Quo
- EP11 – Part 4 of 5: Disrupt The Status Quo – Brian Aspinall – Celebrate the process, Discover curriculum, and Random airport selfie air drops
Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood.