Season 1 Finale – EP 21 – Robert McLean – Leadership lessons throughout a life-long leadership journey – This Is Leadership
In this Season 1 final episode, I welcome my dad, Robert McLean, who has worked in leadership roles throughout his life. Robert shares some very interesting stories and lessons learned during his life-long leadership journey with us.
- Season 1 Finale – EP 21 – Robert McLean – Leadership lessons throughout a life-long leadership journey
- EP20 – Jonathan Nalder – STEM Punks, Chatbots & Design Thinking 5.0
- EP19 – Mary Howard – Leveraging ChatGPT, elevating and adapting our pedagogy, and supporting your own independent thoughts
- EP18 – Jed Stefanowicz – Coaching, creating memorable and meaningful moments
- EP17 – Sandra Donahue – Relationships, coaching and being the spark for others
- EP16 – Lisa Lamoureux-Collins – Mentorship, evolving role of the principalship, and continuous growth
- EP15 – Daniel Bauer – Building Leadership Momentum
- EP14 – Dr. Ryan Jackson – The Underdog's Advocate, #FitLeaders and the benefits of taking control of your thinking
- EP13 – T.J. Hoogsteen – Collective teacher and leader efficacy, leadership framework for rural schools, and the importance of a support system
- EP12 – Part 5 of 5 with the authors of the book Disrupt The Status Quo
Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood.