206 – Sail the 7 Cs of MICROSOFT EDUCATION with Becky Keene and Kathi Kersznowski – Teachers on Fire
In this edition of the Roundtable, host Tim Cavey is joined by Becky Keene and Kathi Kersznowski, authors of Sail the 7 Cs with Microsoft Education: Stories from around the World to Transform and Inspire. Welcome to Roundtables: livestreamed conversations meant to warm your heart, spark your thinking, and ignite your professional practice. ⭐️ CONNECT with THESE INSPIRING EDUCATORS on TWITTER ⭐️ Kathi Kersznowski @Kerszi – https://twitter.com/kerszi Becky Keene @BeckyKeene – https://twitter.com/BeckyKeene ⭐️ CATCH the NEXT TEACHERS on FIRE ROUNDTABLE LIVE ⭐️ As of this post, I’m still appearing weekly on YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter at 8:00 a.m. Pacific Time/11:00 a.m. Eastern Time. I’d love to see you join us and would be happy to feature your questions and comments on the show! ⭐️ CONNECT with TEACHERS on FIRE ⭐️ On CLUBHOUSE @TeachersOnFire On FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/groups/teachersonfire On INSTAGRAM @TeachersOnFire – https://www.instagram.com/teachersonfire On LINKEDIN – https://www.linkedin.com/in/timwcavey On MEDIUM – https://medium.com/teachers-on-fire On TIKTOK @TeachersOnFire On TWITCH – https://www.twitch.tv/teachersonfire On TWITTER @TeachersOnFire – https://twitter.com/TeachersOnFire On VOXER @TeachersOnFire – https://web.voxer.com/u/teachersonfire On the WEBSITE – https://teachersonfire.net/ On YOUTUBE – https://www.youtube.com/c/teachersonfire ⭐️ SONG TRACK CREDITS ⭐️ Business as Usual by Causmic Sunrise Drive by South London Hifi Distant Love by Causmic — Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/teachersonfire/support
- 206 – Sail the 7 Cs of MICROSOFT EDUCATION with Becky Keene and Kathi Kersznowski
- 205 – Defining Our SEESAW MISSION and VISION
- 204 – Reimagining PROFESSIONAL LEARNING: Where can we go from here?
- 203 – CHEY & PAV and The Staffroom Podcast
- 202 – RURAL EDUCATION: What Lies Ahead?
- 201 – CHALLENGE-BASED LEARNING: Redefining School with Glarea Elevated Learning
- 200 – FIVE LATINA SUPERINTENDENTS: Building Equity During Times of Crisis
- 199 – ASSESSMENT PRACTICES: Building Sustainability, Equity, and Literacy (with ACBC)
- 198 – JAMAL CROOK: Coaching, Learning Standards, and Growth Through Adversity
- 197 – DR. ERIC GUISE: Creation, Growth, and Collaboration
Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood.Marie Curie