Episode 50: A Conversation with Andrea Bitner about Equity for English Language Learners and Her Book "Take Me Home" – Coaching You Through All Things Education
What does equity look like for our English Language Learners? How do we lead and lean in as a teacher, support staff members, or leaders? Andrea Bitner shares her success tips for educators who teach and serve English Language Learners as well as her impactful book that amplifies student voice entitled, Take Me Home. Listen in! #leadershipdevelopment #equity #EnglishLanguageLearners #ELL #EL #MLL #StudentVoice #AmplifyStudentVoice #BilingualLiteracy #podcastandchill #podcastinterview #podcastrecommendation #bookrecommendation #CoachingYouThroughAllThingsEducationPodcast To purchase Take Me Home: https://amzn.to/3NZgB4G https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/take-me-home-andrea-bitner/1139853510 https://www.andreabitnerbooks.com/ Contact information for Andrea Bitner: Website: https://www.andreabitnerbooks.com/ Twitter: https://twitter.com/BitnerAndrea LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/andrea-bitner-4bb6911ab/ Contact information for the Host: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: https://www.acunlimited.org/ LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/annhlabanganaclay/ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AandCUnlimited4You Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/annolivia.life.work.balance/ Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/AnnHC_Champ4All — This episode is sponsored by · Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app — Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/coachingallthingsedu/message Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/coachingallthingsedu/support
- Episode 50: A Conversation with Andrea Bitner about Equity for English Language Learners and Her Book "Take Me Home"
- Episode 49: A Conversation with Dr. Frederick D. White about The Labyrinth of Leadership
- Bonus Episode 48: Overcoming Challenges as a Leader
- Bonus Episode 47: Summer Tip for Educators
- Episode 46: A Conversation with Carrie LaBarge about "Stop Escalating Student Misbehavior"
- Episode 45: A Conversation with Terence Tong about "Stop Dressing Unprofessionally or Distastefully"!
- Episode 44: A Conversation with Eric Francis about "Stop Teaching if You Don’t Love the Profession Any Longer”!
- Episode 43: A Conversation with Dr. Stephen Jones about Steps to Achieving Academic and Career Excellence in High School & Beyond
- Episode 42: A Conversation with Matthew J. Bowerman about Being a Heart Leader
- Episode 41: A Conversation with Dr. Amy MacCrindle about "Stop Making Promises That You Can’t Keep"
Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood.Marie Curie