Episode 43: A Conversation with Dr. Stephen Jones about Steps to Achieving Academic and Career Excellence in High School & Beyond – Coaching You Through All Things Education
Do you have or teach an 8th Grader or a High Schooler? Join Dr. Stephen Jones & me for an enlightening conversation about steps to achieving academic and career excellence and success for our high school students & beyond!! #graduationrates #academicexcellence #podcastandchill #podcastinterview #podcastrecommendation #bookrecommendation #CoachingYouThroughAllThingsEducationPodcast To purchase Dr. Jones' books, visit his website! Contact information for Dr. Stephen Jones: Twitter: https://twitter.com/DrStephenJones LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/drstephenjones/ Website: DrJonesBooks.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Contact information for Host: Email: email@example.com Website: https://www.acunlimited.org/ LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/annhlabanganaclay/ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AandCUnlimited4You Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/annolivia.life.work.balance/ Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/AnnHC_Champ4All — This episode is sponsored by · Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app — Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/coachingallthingsedu/message Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/coachingallthingsedu/support
- Episode 43: A Conversation with Dr. Stephen Jones about Steps to Achieving Academic and Career Excellence in High School & Beyond
- Episode 42: A Conversation with Matthew J. Bowerman about Being a Heart Leader
- Episode 41: A Conversation with Dr. Amy MacCrindle about "Stop Making Promises That You Can’t Keep"
- Episode 40: A Conversation with Kathleen McClaskey about "Stop Judging Students"
- Episode 39: A Conversation with Laura Steinbrink about "Stop Telling Students Your Own Problems"
- Bonus Episode: A Conversation with Todd Brown about "Stop Thinking You Are a Rockstar"
- Episode 38: A Conversation with Hal Roberts about "Stop Telling Students That They Can’t Learn"
- Episode 37: A Conversation with Cori Orlando about "Stop Unintentionally Harming Students"
- Episode 36: A Conversation with Melissa Drummond about "Stop Believing that High-Stakes Tests Prevent Creativity"
- Episode 35: A Conversation with Susan Melbye about "Stop Staying Late at School"
Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood.Marie Curie