Episode 58: Ignite A Spark – My EdTech Life
On this show we are joined Amanda Macias, Instructional Coach, from Fontana, California. We had a great conversation about wearing many hats, unsubscribing to learning loss, building relationships and community within our schools and Esports. — Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/myedtechlife/support
- Episode 58: Ignite A Spark
- Episode 57: #ARVRinEDU Live Chat
- Episode 56: Break Things. Try Stuff. with Bonnie Chelette
- Episode 55: Stephanie Rothstein
- Episode 54: Tools and Ideas to Add To Your Teacher Toolkit
- Episode 53: The Digital Age Is Here. Are You Prepared?
- Episode 52: Work & Life: A True Balancing Act
- Episode 51: Who is Tisha Poncio?
- Episode 50: It's Not Just Books & Bonbons
- Episode 49: Empowering Educators to Talk About Mental Health
Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood.Marie Curie